Skip to main content

Experimental Post


If you were routed to this blog by a search engine with the intention of seeing something absolutely different, like Britney gyrating or Miley twerking, I apologize, though I’d like to think of this as an Experimental Blog with the intent of hijacking innocent browsers for my own purposes, those being to promote myself. Go ahead and leave if you must, but be aware by ignoring my creative writing  you risk hurting my feelings as well as the feelings of my dear departed mother, God rest her soul.

 
What I’ve done is listed links to my writing on the web as well as links to places my book can be purchased and also a Goodreads Giveaway page. With these links at your beckoning, you can spend the next half-hour or so entertained instead of wasting it on Solitaire or Grand Theft Auto. Seriously, how many people can you kill with your mouse before the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome surface?

Anyway, the technique I used to lure you here probably has a name, like Search Baiting or Search Slammed or I’ve Been Screwed By Some Asshole Again, but I think I will label it, Search Misdirection.  

I have purposely labeled this post with a zillion search words that have absolutely nothing to do with getting published or writing in general. Below is a sampling of the labels. If you used one of them in a search engine, there’s a good chance it misdirected you here. Now that you’re pissed off, calm down by clicking on a link and sitting back to enjoy a break from the mindless repetitive games you waste your time pursuing on the Web.
Don’t hate me. After all, there are no viruses on the links.
JJ

Labels: Miley Cyrus twerks with Justin Beiber, Jennifer Anniston Surgery, Britney Spear’s secret love, Syria, Furloughed Workers, India’s Typhoon, George Clooney, Sandra Bullock relationship, Rihanna tattoos, Breaking Bad ending sucks, Bruce Jenner surgery, Bruce Jenner divorce, William and Kate jealous of George, Harry’s new girlfriend, Scandal star tells all, Michael Douglas cancer surgery, Justin Bieber fight, Tom Hanks diabetes.
Links:

Comments

  1. "Experimental Blog with the intent of hijacking innocent browsers for my own purposes" Priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nisei

My new novel, published by Black Opal Books:

After the attack on Pearl Harbor, the United States government encouraged all eligible young men to enlist immediately in the fight against its enemies overseas. All eligible young men except Japanese-Americans.Nisei is the story of Hideo Bobby Takahashi, a Hawaiian-born Japanese-American who must overcome prejudice, internment, and the policies of his own government to prove his loyalty to his country.Narrated by Bobby Takahashi and read by his son, Robert, 46 years after Bobby’s death, the story details the young Nisei’s determination to fight honorably for his country and return to the young love he was forced to leave, a girl he cannot have because she is white. Nisei on Amazon

Deviant Acts

October 12, 2015 00



My newest novel, Deviant Acts, was released November 14. . My publisher sent galleys of the book to well-known reviewers like, Kirkus, Publishers Weekly, and Book Page. I paid for the postage and the cost of the galleys, so I hope they did, anyway. I really don't expect to be reviewed by the big boys and girls, though I believe the book is written well enough and has a good enough story to consider a review. But then again, like all other authors, I'm in love with my writing. A natural progression for authors is that your first hate your writing, then you doubt it, and then you love it. The doubt it stage usually produces the best work. I wrote Deviant Acts when I was in my doubt it stage, but now I love it. I know. I'm as confused as you are.
 What is the origin of this book? How did it surface from the goo of my brain? When I sire a novel it usually comes from actual events I've experienced, or from current and historical events that others have e…

NEW AUTHOR WEBSITE

Please visit my new website:  www.jjwhitebooks.com
Play some chess against a computer on the site and listen to some classical music.
Sign up on the site to receive news of new books or events.
I won't sell your e-mail and I won't send you spam. Scout's honor.
I'll also be moving this blog there as soon as I can figure out how visitors can comment on it.
Also, my story The Adventure of the Nine Hole League was published in the Sherlock Holmes Mystery Magazine #13

JJ