Thursday, June 5, 2014

NEW AUTHOR WEBSITE

Please visit my new website:  www.jjwhitebooks.com
Play some chess against a computer on the site and listen to some classical music.
Sign up on the site to receive news of new books or events.
I won't sell your e-mail and I won't send you spam. Scout's honor.
I'll also be moving this blog there as soon as I can figure out how visitors can comment on it.
Also, my story The Adventure of the Nine Hole League was published in the Sherlock Holmes Mystery Magazine #13

JJ

3 comments:

  1. Hi John,

    Thanks much for your message on my blog, and heartfelt apologies that it has taken me this long to respond. I have been on holiday last month, and am in the middle of a relocation right now. Can't really commit to any blog events till I settle into a less insane schedule. Look forward to getting together again later in the year.

    Once again many congratulations on your achievements, and wishing you much further success.
    Nilanjana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nilanjana,
      Great to hear from you. I'll start the interview chain with writers associated with my publisher to get it going. I'm trying to get a link to your website on my new website. It's a little more difficult because of the way it's set up. Thanks again. John

      Delete
  2. Hi John,

    Hope you are well. I visited your website a few times previously and just now again, it looks really impressive, kudos! Couldn't find any way to comment there so I am doing it here and hoping you'll be checking in from time to time. I am done with all the relocation palaver now and settled in thankfully. Just came here to say that you are welcome to do a guest post on my blog about your books/writing journey, or any other topic as you think appropriate. Do please drop me a line at nilabose306b AT gmail DoT cOm to take this further if you wish.

    Best regards,
    Nilanjana.

    ReplyDelete